Our small but growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to help manage the day-to-day data entry and administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you. This job may include some overtime but usually no weekend work. Once you're given the tools to succeed we’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed. Prospective employee may be asked to perform some duties inside the warehouse but not involving heavy equipment (i.e. forklifts, order pickers, etc.).
A few responsibilities include:
- Answer phone system and direct calls as required.
- Answer emails from customers as required.
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets.
- Create, edit, and update fulfillment orders.
- Entry and/or export of orders into third-party portals.
- Verification of pulled orders.
- Great work ethic.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Reliable transportation.
- Driver's license.